Wednesday 18 February 2009

British Alpaca Futurity looms

As the British Alpaca Futurity looms I have posted off my entries into the Craft Competition. Ladies who were at our recent felting day may recall I had entered some felted slippers - not that I was sure how to make them!!

Anyway I'm pleased to say that I managed to make them and was quite pleased with the result, I will share the photo of them with you after the event. I also entered a couple of other items in different sections, so fingers crossed the judge will like them.

Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to take animals down to the show once our own studs have cria on the ground. In the meantime I will have to settle for entering some of the Barnacre herds finished products.

Debbie Rippon
www.barnacre-alpacas.co.uk
barnacre-alpacas@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment